Thursday, October 29, 2009

You'll find me at the gym workin on my fitness

I was given the go ahead from my chiropractor to return to the gym. So that is where I will be. Although I am modifying my routine a little. Longer cardio of eliptical/bike as opposed to a run/walk. And less squats/lunges more pushups/bicep curls till these hip flexors are a little stronger. I'm still mad I hurt myself again, when what I was doing was techinically not as "hard" as the bootcamp. The only explanation I got as a possibility is that since I was running for shorter periods of time I decided to increase my pace significantly. Which apparently is a no-no if you are working on anything else also. Here's a tip from my chiro, speed workouts should be done alone period. If you try to mix them in with anything else you WILL injure something. Good to know, which I had known it sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment