Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's the simple things in life, or maybe the daydreams about making life simpler.

Below is the e-mail exchange between me and my BFF after I forwarded a picture of Tizzy on her new Bike and newly attached basket. The pure enthusiasm for a bike and a basket!

From: BFF
To: Tizzy N Lish
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 08:46:35 -0500
I'm telling you Tizzy, pimp it out with one (a basket) in the back. You could do all of grocery shopping at once!

From: Lish
To: BFF; Tizzy
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:04:01 -0500
HAHAHAHAHAHA. This e-mail is hilarious to me because I know you are serious when using the phrase "pimp it out" and I can actually see your facial expressions, and hand language while saying it. It's just brightening my morning...Thanks!

From: BFF
To: Tizzy N Lish
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:09:10 -0500
I'm glad. :) But I do love the idea of her riding her bike, on a bit hazy, damp, cool fall day with her scarf and blond hair blowing in the wind and her bike containing packages wrapped in brown paper and raffia ribbon.....This will be me in Denmark, PS.

From: Lish
To: BFF; Tizzy
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:14:48 -0500
She maybe is on her way home from the butcher shop and bakery with the fixins for tonight's dinner?

From: BFF
To: Tizzy N Lish
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:21:10 -0500
totally. exactly. and to do so she would need both baskets!

No comments:

Post a Comment