Friday, October 16, 2009

Ouch

About a year and a half ago I threw out my back. It sucks injuring your back because no matter what you do it hurts. Even involuntary things like sneezing, coughing, and laughing send a twinge of pain through you. Wednesday at the gym I re-injured my back. It wasn't as bad as the first time. But I was definitely in pain that night and yesterday. (I even took one of my spare valiums) It is super frustrating because the exercise I was doing when I felt like maybe that was too much is an exercise that is used to rehab back injuries. And the circuit routine I was following for the past week or so is not even close to being as difficult as bootcamp was in sept. I feel like this freshman 15 is never going to come off if I can't exercise. (especially because we all know I have no willpower when it comes to food, or anything really). But I so easily injure myself when I am trying to exercise. I don't know what to do. I won't be able to work out now for at least another 2 weeks, then it will be modified workouts for probably a month after that. The only silver lining in this whole thing is that my chiropractor is really cute. So I will now get to see him twice a week for the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment