Tuesday, October 27, 2009

BAM

I just bit the bullet and ordered a pair of thigh high boots online. (LOVE that i can use Banana republic gift cards on Piperlime.com!) I had two different pairs that I liked, but being a little bit of a chicken about this daring trend I decided to opt for the paid that will fold over and can double as regular knee high boots. Plus do I really need the option to be able to wear them with jeans. I don't think these thunder thighs could handle that. Now I will need to head over to Forever 21 and H&M soon to get some tops (on the cheap) to wear with leggings and really get some use out of these puppies.

PS: How do we feel about a romper/patterned tights/thigh-high boots look? hmmmmmm

PPS: I have finally decided on my winter "look" rocker chic. Think studded/leather/edgy.

No comments:

Post a Comment