Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Warm & Fuzzy Feelings...

This is one of my favorite quotes,

"Of All Moments Gathered In Our Lives,
Those Most Cherished,
Are Moments Shared."

This is absolutely the way that I feel after this past weekend spent with a bunch of college girlfriends.  No matter that our friendship began 15 years ago.  These are relationships that are timeless and effortless.  Although we may not see each other or speak that often the cord remains unbroken and is easily picked up when we do reunite.  Despite the way our lives have changed for good and bad these are girls that I will always want to meet in the basement with blankets and pillows and stay up until 4 am debating the merit of anything that crosses our minds.  There is no way we will all agree but we all love each other and through these discussions have come to a better understanding of each other and ourselves.  We have celebrated great successes together and also weathered punishing loss.  Despite it all - I will always have them - and they will always have me.  I know that in my heart - I hope they do too.
 







These are from a previous trip but perfectly illustrate my point.
We are fun. (Just ask us we'll tell you).
And laugh the hardest when we are laughing at ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment