Monday, October 19, 2009

Theivery!!!

Uggghhhhh....Someone is stealing my food out of the refrigerator at work. It's annoying when it happens once. But you can always rational that someone thought they had brought that item in. This has happened in the past and you can kind of see how someone would mistake their your stuff for theirs, or they thought it really was their. It's annoying but could happen. The latest food snatching is just blatant thievery!!! Someone has been on an everyday basis stealing one of my string cheeses. There are very few things that I bring the full package of to work. String cheese and english muffins are legitimately the only things. Well I brought in a new pack last Monday, and today when I went to get one there were only 2 left. It is a pack of 12, so there should have been 7 not 2 today. Which means that 5 are missing. Which means EVERYDAY someone goes into the fridge and takes one. Here is the thing, I am the only one here who has ever brought in string cheese. So there is no way this thief thinks that it is theirs. I can't believe this. I am flabbergasted.

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me for noticing....but didn't you just admit to stealing a few posts ago...whats the diff?!?

    ReplyDelete