Wednesday, September 9, 2009

One year older, not sure any wiser!!

Today's my birthday. Hooray for me. I am 32 today, below is my wish list for the next twelve months.

1) Find a job that I enjoy, and challenges me with people I like and respect. Oh yeah and it has to pay the bills if you know what I mean.

2) Get a hobby! (School left no time for a hobby, and now I don't remember what they used to be before I went back to school)

3) Try new restaurants, bars, etc. I am the type of person who lives very comfortably in my comfort zone. This year I want to venture out and not just always go to the old stand by's.

4) Get back in the workout rhythm. I loved it when I was consistent with it. I want that feeling back.

5) Go to Great America. It's so fun and I haven't been in years. You get to purely be a child in a state of fun and amazement.

6) Ease up on myself. I live by a strict timeline, budget, routine. The world will not end if I go off budget/timeline every once in a while.

7) Find a nice/cute/fun/supportive/interest fella to smooch with on the regular!

That's all I got for now. Looking forward to hanging with all my girls for dinner tonight, margarita's here I come. And I am 90% sure I am NOT coming to work tomorrow.

PS: Tizzy proofreads, and corrects the mis-spelling/grammar of my posts. I will also work on being better about those this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment