Friday, September 25, 2009

Fall

Fall is normally my favorite season. I don't know why but this year I am NOT as excited about it. Maybe because the weather took so long to get warm, I feel like summer came and went. I feel like I didn't get to wear my favorite summer clothes enough. It's too soon to be in jeans all the time. I am not ready to retire my bathing suit (even if I don't look great in it). I am not ready to stop day drinking on the weekends. Vodka Lemonade anyone? I don't know why I think I can only do that in summer, but I do. The summer to me is always a good excuse to be a little more, well everything. I can always blame/rationalize anything on summer. There is such a short period of time when the weather is that nice in Chicago, that you HAVE to make the most of it. I am not ready to stop making the most of it, or too much of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment