Friday, September 11, 2009

Cupcake Consumption!

Thanks for the B-day Cupcakes Tizzy! They were delicious, all the flavors. And I know this because I ate THREE yesterday?!?!?! I mean really, what the F)(*)&* was I doing eating three cup cakes, who has the right to do that? Oh yeah and I skipped boot camp all week. BUT today is a new day, yesterday started a new year, and all I can do is get back on the horse.

Back to the fun stuff, my B-day dinner was so fab, so fun, and so just what I needed. A group of 8 of us girls got together. There was no drama, no cattiness, no rolling eyes at each other. This is the good part of aging. People appreciate each other more, and worry about differences less. Dinner was just good friends getting together, laughing, loving life, and yes singing show tunes from when we grew up (only some of us appreciate Grease 2). Luckily we were in a back room by ourselves. But even if we weren't I still feel like we would have belted out in song. That's just how we roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment