Wednesday, December 16, 2009

T-minus 9 days

Seriously Christmas is 9 days away!!!! What has the heck happened to this year? Doesn't it seem like an odd December? I can't believe it, there is so much to do. I am hosting the family x-mas this year. Well not the whole family there are only going to be 5 adults including myself, as opposed to the norm of 9 adults and 6 kids. Long boring story. Anyway I have things to do for this, that I feel like I should be doing now. But then that's not true. If I were to grocery shop now for it, the veggies would go bad by then. If I were to do the deep clean, it would just need to be re-cleaned by then. I'm getting antsy to get a move on with this, but there is nothing to move on. Christmas is coming too quickly and slowly all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment