Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just looking to relate

I was just reading people magazine on line, the big story today is people who have lost half their size. Great for them, what an accomplish really Bravo. But.....it got me thinking, I don't need to know about these people. Realistically I don't eat like they did when they were clinically obese. I would like a magazine to do a feature on someone who lost those 10 maybe 15 lbs and kept them off. That's what I need, a before and after of someone who's like me. I want to know what they were eating before and what they eat now, to make them lose the weight. I don't need to know about Kirsty Alley and Valerie Bertinelli losing 50+ lbs, cause I can't relate. I don't keep jalapeno poppers in my freezer. I don't bake and consume all my baking everyday. I don't eat fried food on a regular basis. I don't need the "made it back from the edge" story. I need the I got back to my happy weight story. Is that so much to ask for? And if it could also NOT include cutting out a whole food group, like meat, or carbs, or caffeine (okay that's not a food group but it is important to me) that would be great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment