Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need a little Christmas . . .

I'm not very into Christmas this year.
Can hardly believe December is all ready upon us.
I have been debating with my husband about getting a tree.
I'm for - he's against.
(We'll be gone the week of Christmas and he's thinking about fire hazards).
I think I've been converted to his side.

Ultimately, I feel like we have run out of time to really get into the swing of things.
Rather than decorate my home -
I'm going to decorate my blog.
I mean decorate my home on my blog.

Here are some great ideas for Christmas.
None of them are mine

I'm off to have some hot chocolate and make my christmas list.
Yes, maybe that will do the trick.
Please enjoy the tour of 'my' holiday house.

Welcome to
Tizzy & Husband's 
Fabulous & Cozy Holiday Abode

You'll recognize my house by the beautiful and thoughtful lights







Of course, my door will be stylish and welcoming. 
Of course.
And I don't believe in a garland or wreath.
I believe in a garland and wreath.
(And topiaries!)


 

 

 

 

But the real treat is inside.
I don't leave the decorations to simply the mantle or tree.



 

 

 

 

 
( oh yes, I have beautiful well-behaved children too)
(and they coordinate with my decor!)



But my mantle is pretty fabulous.
If I do say so myself.



And I'm very creative in displaying my holiday cards.




And why settle for one stocking?
T-I-Z-Z-Y
allows me to have five.




And I certainly don't have just one tree.
I have one tree per room.

 



 





I'll leave you with my favorite lighted, doily wreath.
Just a little something Martha and  I whipped together.



Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment