Friday, December 18, 2009

Not the best time of year.

I don't know if either of us has mentioned this before but our dad passed away on Christmas. So while the rest of the world, well not world but all other Christians are celebrating the most wonderful time of the year. I am usually trying to keep my emotions in check. They just tend to get out of control and I have no real way of reigning them in. That's where I am at right now. Something happened last night that has me in an anger spiral. I can't get out of it, and that is making me even madder (see the spiral I was speaking of). It's kind of a stupid thing that would have pissed me off any other time of year, but because it happened this week it is like 10 times worse. My anger actually woke me up last night in the middle of the night, just to remind me that yup I am still angry. So now I am angry and tired. I wish I could have stayed home from work, brought a bed pillow and my duvet on the couch and just watched stupid TV all day. But I couldn't today is my works x-mas lunch. Apparently my boss gets really sensitive and acts like a baby when people miss company parties so I had to come in for it. Which of course it making me even madder. The only thing that is slightly helping is the fact that we did FINALLY get a yummiest basket at work and I am eating dark choco covered graham crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment