Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Deck The Halls

I put up my Christmas decorations last night. I have been putting off doing this for a solid week. There were at least three times I was planning on doing it then put it off because I thought it would be such a chore. Ummmm no, I couldn't have been more wrong it. Literally took me an hour maybe. When it was done I thought it looked so great and was wondering why I kept putting it off.

It got me thinking about how many things in my life I feel this way about. There are a lot but here is the short list.

1) Mopping...honestly only takes an extra 20 minutes, but I always act like it will take HOURS.
2) Cleaning the bathroom.
3) Cleaning my kitchen.
4) Ironing
5) Making my bed (seriously takes 2 minutes but I only manage to do it when I change my sheets and MAYBE a dozen other times in the year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment