Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Work it out . . .


I was walking my dog before leaving for work yesterday and I was struck by something.
I spotted 2 very chic girls on their way to work.
And I almost fell over - because they were doing so in heels!

Reminded me of a conversation I had the week before at work.
I've always been the girl that wears the flip flops/flats/hunters on the way to work.
At work I usually change into a cuter shoe.
One that would be torture to actually hoof it to work in.
My friend agreed she did the same but said her friends were polar opposite.
Cute shoes to work and then change to more comfortable when there.
I'm so baffled by this.
But those girls did look really great in their coats and hells, woops I mean heals.

What are your thoughts?

Chic and Fabulous?

 

Or practical and comfortable?

 

 

I don't know that I can be converted.
(images via The Sartorialist and Garance Dore)

No comments:

Post a Comment