Friday, February 5, 2010

Crushes

I love a good crush. Seriously it makes going certain places or doing certain things totally tolerable. Like the gym. I always have a gym crush. Lastnight roles got a little reversed, and instead of me staring at my gym crush....Someone was staring at me. It was odd I have never been the "crushee" before. Well not at the gym anyways. My crusher needs to learn some ettiquette though, we were facing each other about 20 feet away from each other in the free weight section(a serious no-no try to get off to the side or in an area where you can watch them in the mirror) and he would stare right at me, into my eyes. But he wouldn't smile or acknowledge that he had been caught staring at me, he would just keep staring. It was very disarming, I uncled and had to start looking off to the side. The thing is he was kinda cute, and I would have talked to him if he tried to do anything but stare at me. This whole incident has made me very aware of how I now treat my crushes. I was getting a little sloppy and caring if they saw me staring.

No comments:

Post a Comment