Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Whats your favorite work out gear?

People are OBSESSED with Luluemon. I mean it is everywhere in the gym, on the streets, at da club. Then you have your Nike die hards. Common complaint heard about Nike is that it sells out quickly. Me I am not brand specific. If it fits and doesn't give me a muffin top I am in. I do have a couple special needs though.

1) They have to be long. I am tall and many time I will find a pair of pants I love except that they are 1/2 an inch too short. The same goes for tank tops. Often times they are too wide or too short.

2) I don't like the shiny pants. They accentuate my cellulite. To me it seems like I have created a spotlight on my dimply ass. And please if they are grey....can we say disco ball? No one wants to see that.

3) The muffin top thing, but more specifically I have a big butt, so it has to fit in the rear and the waist, without sucking my fat out the top, thereby creating the muffin top.

Hands down by far new Yorkers are the best dressers for working out. Tizzy and I were noticing last time I was there. They have full-on outfits. I'm impressed, you will more often than not find me in a Hanes grandpa undershirt, or tank. Of course I have to wonder where people get the money for all these workout outfits. I mean seriously this stuff is expensive. Are they not taking a vacation this year? Just buying workout clothes instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment