Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's a girl to do . . . .

 

Aren't these fabulous?
They make my heart go all pitter patter, pitter patter.
At my current job there comes opportunities where I can get 
ridiculous discounts on some really beautiful stuff.

This week is one of those times.
I'm coveting these lovelies but if not these than another pair that are just as glam
maybe not so rock n' roll.

The only problem - they are 4 inch heels.
I'm a tall girl to begin with.
When I put these on I'm pushing 6 feet.
Closer to Jolly Green Giant stature.

I mentioned in passing yesterday to Husband 
how I was going to get this crazy, sexy pair of heels.
He turned right away and asked how tall they were.
He's onto me.

So what's a girl to do?
Buy the ones that she loves -
Or get a more reasonable pair that I will certainly  wear more often.
This is a real dilemma.
(In a vain, vapid and fun sort or way - but you knew that, right?)
Cast your votes in the comments.





1 comment: