Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Calling all Ya-ya's




Could this picture be more perfect. This is what Tizzy and I and our two best friends will look like on April 24th as bridesmaids in another friends wedding. Grey and Yellow are her colors, and those are our actual bridesmaids dresses. And I hate to point this out but the bride in this picture is Asian, our bride is Asian, I mean a Pacific Islander. If only there was one more maid jumping for joy this picture would literally be like a snapshot into our future. The five of us call ourselves the ya-ya's. Actually Tizzy's husband nicknamed us that. Tizzy and hot-mama don't live in Chicago anymore, but they will both be back this weekend!!! I am so excited. I literally can't remember the last time all five of us were together. It's been over two years I think. That just seems criminal. Luckily with this new fangled invention called the internet we keep in touch, with an e-mail chain everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment