Monday, February 8, 2010

Warm and Fuzzies . . .

 

Oh My God!
I could not love Lish's last post more.
I'm a sucker for any song and dance number that breaks out in a movie - 
but in real life!
That's bananas!

What made me happiest though is the teacher in front helping lead the choreography.
I believe it was a teacher  that More Stylish Sister, Lish and I all had.
I'm so happy right now to think that he is still at LT.
Clearly leaving the same impact on current students that he did with us - over 15 years ago.

I knew him as the cheerleading coach but also the dance teacher.
(you could choose to take a dance class as gym)
He was the best kind of teacher.
He trusted you and listened to you.
He was creative and pushed you.
He let you know when you weren't living up to your end of the bargain.

Many, many, many of my friends have new babies and or toddlers.
Husband and I also have 19 nieces and nephews.
I hope that when all these crazy kids reach high school - they find a teacher like this.
We all need them - still do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment