Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So what Tizzy is talking about....

Is that I found a new job. That's right no more dealing with the emotionally imbalanced woman, who hangs up the phone at me, stomps out of my office and down the hall talking about me. Doesn't answer a single question I ask. I am moving onward and upward. It wouldn't be fair to blame it all on her. I mean this office has several different flavors of disfunction, she is not the only one. And I am not busy, like ever. I have enough work to do 5 days out of the whole month. And while to some that would seem great, to me it's not. I am much more of a do-er than a be-er. So not having things to do is hard, and boring. It makes me feel dumb and boring.

So anyone else out there who is not in a great work enviornment, go for it, make the change. It's not as bad as everyone says. Look at me I have found 2 jobs in less than a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment