Monday, August 10, 2009

Where it all began

Below is the e-mail I sent to Tizzy when I first decided to get serious about us having a blog.

While you are home we really need to start our blog. I know you have brought it up here and there for a while, but I think we have a kind of niche. And now I am out of school and I have the time.

So here is our niche in case you somehow forget who we are:

Two sisters:

One married, crafty, everything creative, artistic, and emotional, living in NYC with her husband, (this one is you FYI).

The other single in Chicago, dating possibly, structured career-girl of sorts, no-nonsense, and snarky (this one is me FYI).

I think between the two of us we can write funny/endearing/enlightening posts about the same general topics such as: cooking, exercising, style, current events, circumstances, family, friends, etc. But just as an FYI I don't want to put my picture on the blog.

So let's pick a day next and seriously have a meeting about this. I am free Monday after 6pm, Tuesday after 6pm, Wednesday after 6pm, Thursday after 6pm, Friday after 6pm, NOT Saturday.

That's how it all started folks. That's a quick recap of who we are. And just in case you are wondering those are pictures of us. I know it's weird to start a blog but not want my picture attached. Our compromise is pictures of us as kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment