Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Under Seige . . .

That was me last night. Trying to make dinner. Just as I had mistakenly dumped half the bottle of sea salt into the green peppers the oil on the next burner that I had allowed to get too hot started to pop and explode. Scooping out the sea salt while dodging boiling oil I thought I had ruined dinner. I kept with it. Added the tomatoes to the green peppers and cooked the chicken and shrimp. With the kitchen a disaster I arranged the whole wheat spaghetti with shrimp (for me) chicken (for my man) green peppers, tomatoes, goat cheese and fresh basil. And you know what - it was delicious. Best thing that I've ever made. Even my Man thought so. So my lesson for the day is stick with the fight. It might turn out just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment