Friday, August 28, 2009

I like catchphrases....

Correction I LIVE for catchphrases. I am not sure why but I feel like things are always better when they have a catchphrase associated with it.

This all started 11 years ago on New years Eve 1997 when I decided shit needed to change in my life. I needed to quit smoking, and start exercising. I called it feeling great in '98. It didn't exactly go so well. I did join a gym, but I wasn't really working out. It was all okay though cause I was still looking fine in'99. It went on and on from there as you can imagine. This years theme was stop at the line in '09. Brought on by my frequently blowing red lights. Whoops. But I never got a ticket.

The catch phrases don't end there folks, I had the get-in-shape girl work out regime. The also popular holiday slogan "It's a god-damn Christmas miracle" evoked anytime after Halloween until Valentines Day.

There was the announcement of.

So I decided I need a catch phrase, Haven't had one in a while so here is what it's gonna be... "That's what I'm talking 'bout" I am going to start saying it all the time. Below are some examples of when I can use it.
Friend: "Does Anyone want to go see a movie tonight?"
Lish : "That's what I'm talking 'bout"
Friend:"Do I look fat in these pants"
Lish: "That's what I'm talking 'bout"
Friend: "Who needs another shot"
Lish: "That's what I'm talking 'bout"
Boss: "You did a Fabulous job on the monthly closing, I don't know how we ever did this without you"
Lish: "That's what I'm talking 'bout"
Friend: "Lish you look dope lately"
Lish: "That's what I'm talking 'bout"
Older Sister: "Lish can you come watch me try on clothes and play with my kids"
Lish: "That's what I'm talking 'bout"
Teacher: "Another great paper Lish, we may let you graduate early forget all the requirement's. "
Lish: "That's what I'm talking 'bout"

All this makes me think I need a new catchphrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment