Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ridiculousness

We all have them, things in our lives that are complete and utter ridiculousness. We know they are ridiculous, and we don't care. They make no logical sense, and we don't give up on them.

Below is a list of ridiculous things that either drive me nuts, or make my day.

Drive me nuts

1) Adult rollerbladers. I don't get it, that fad died like 15 years ago. Get a bike. But the thing is they are worse then bikers on a main road, cause when they really get going they take up more space blocking traffic because to roller blade your legs sway out to the side.

2) Adults with braces. This does not include invisiline. I have no reason to be bugged by this other than I am.

3) Late people. I should let this go, I shouldn't let this get to me. It does not bother them that they are late. It only bothers me. But I can not get over it, it's just rude to me.

4) Gross eaters, ie talking with your mouth full, or eating with your mouth open. I feel like this has become an epidemic lately. What happened to our generation. Or the better question where were our mothers? And why were so many children neglected in the world of table manners. I literally saw someone talk their way through a whole hoagie sandwich yesterday. At one point food actually flew out of their mouth about 5 feet onto the floor. The person did not notice, but I had to leave.

Makes me happy!!

1) Sour punch straws. I love them there is nothing else to say. They can totally turn a bad day good.

2) The TV show Rescue Me. My life will never be as hectic/crazy/out of control/moronic as that show, and for some reason it gives me peace and makes me laugh.

3) Cuddling. It's amazing to cuddle with a friend, significant other, pet, whatever.

4) Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment