Sunday, August 9, 2009

To be fair I kinda had an idea

Tizzy was right I didn't completely know we were started the blog on that day.....BUT I did know we would eventually. Thanks for throwing me into the deep end. I actually needed that. Usually I am not a procrastinator. The thing is I didn't think it was procrastination when there is no deadline.

So as Tizzy informed you we are sisters, and best friends. Not everyone is as lucky to have the relationship that we do. Growing up we did everything together, and really fought only occasionally. To this day we share the majority of our friends. And on her wedding day I sang "Lord help the Mister who comes between me and my sister" to her husband. In a nutshell our relationship is one of the best things in my life.

We have so many great memories. But we are also different you will come to notice that she will most likely post WAAAYYYY more pictures than I will. She is definitely more artistic and creative than I will ever be, or actually want to be. I am much more analytical and logical.

So welcome to our blog. I hope you enjoy it and it becomes one of your favorite things. Below is a list of some of my favorite things from when we became Tizzy and Lish

1) Long Beach Indiana
2) Mickie and Maggie (the dogs in the picture above)
3) My birthday
4) Saturday morning bike rides with my dad that ended in an impromptu picnic in the park, of enteman's doughnuts, and orange juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment