Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm REALLY nervous

Last week one of my friends asked if I wanted to do a boot camp with her. I was kind of ehhh on the whole situation. See I recently graduated after having been in school full-time while working full-time for the last three years. It didn't leave tons of time for me to be working on my fitness. So basically I am REALLY out of shape. I hide it well in my clothes, but there is not so much muscle tone happening.

Over the weekend I mentioned the boot camp to several other friends. They all said they might be interested too. So I forwarded on the info. Well tonight is the free introductory class. And of course all my medium to so-so in shape friends have bailed. But of course those stinking in-shape friends are all about it. So now I HAVE to go, cause it was technically MY idea. But I will tell you this it was not MY idea to stand around in spandex with only freakishly (I mean dedicated) in-shape people.

Here is the other thing about this boot camp, I am going to be super sore. As I mentioned I am out of shape. I work on the third floor of my building and it doesn't have an elevator. I think it will be hard to get into my office tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment