Monday, August 3, 2009

She doesn't even know . . .


That I've started this blog. We've talked about it for ages and I decided to rip the training wheels off and RIDE!

I'll leave the explanations to Lish (she all ready has this figured out) but as a means of introduction - that's me Tizzy. Lish is my younger sister and although devoted friends we really couldn't be more opposite. Our Dad used to sing us a song during bath time. Well, he was always singing songs - Mr. Snuffalupagus on the way to bed, Love Potion #9 in the car on our way to fishing trips, Chantilly Lace while dancing in the kitchen with my mom and my favorite Hit the Road Jack just about anytime. But Tizzy & Lish was uniquely our own. The tune and lyrics were all about us.

Tizzy and Lish
Tizzy and Lish
One is Tizzy
and the other is Lish

And from there our adventures for the day would be wound around as he dried our hair. As the oldest it is obvious that I was/am Tizzy and she a mere 15 months behind was/is relegated to Lish.

This was my favorite outfit growing up.

Dogs - check
Keds - check
Wind blown pony tail and bow - check
Mid summer tan - check
Belly hanging out - check

Some things never change. Some things I hope never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment