Thursday, August 20, 2009

Spread your wings . . .


I'm a sucker for new beginnings. I love the hope and possibility all lying right in front of you. I use to move every year on my birthday. Although it wasn't an ideal way to celebrate I loved that each year brought a new place to live and a fresh start. I love the new dreams that meander through your head and the old ones that present themselves again. My nieces and nephews are getting ready to go back to school and it so brings me right back. The school supply shopping, the outfit planning, the new shoes. As summer wraps itself up (with a blanket of humidity here in NY - UGH) the relaxed schedules are being folded away. New goals and lessons are laid out. Opportunity presents itself to excel and develop. I hope this year they spread their wings a little bit further, reach a tiny bit higher and SOAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment