Thursday, January 21, 2010

You are NOT going to believe who e-mailed me today.

Remember that bad date I went on where the guy wanted to hang out in his bedroom all night. Then ordered spicy Thai soup that he slurped and made him sweat? Well he e-mailed me through match today!!!! It read:

"Hey been a long time! How's your day going? Have anything fun planned for the weekend?"

I replied:

"Yeah it's been a long time for a reason, I'm not interested. Good luck on match and with your search"

Tizzy laughed, but thought I was being a bit harsh. I am going to have to disagree, that was not harsh. This is a man in his mid 30's who planned a date in his bedroom. NOT OKAY. Not only that but he is such a D-bag he didn't even remember he has my phone number. He e-mailed through match. And he drunk dialed me for 2 weeks after the bad date. None of which I replied to. He obviously doesn't take a hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment