Thursday, January 21, 2010

I just think it's funny....

How some things stick in people's minds. I am going out tonight with my friend who recently move back to Chicago. A couple months ago in a conversation I mentioned how my ex, was indian. She did not realize this because they had never met, she wasn't living here while I was with him. Since that conversation she has been on a non-stop mission to set me up with every Indian guy she comes across. Tonight there are two possible indian boyfriend candidates who are going to be meeting us for drinks.

I obviously don't have a problem with dating indians, or any "type" really (unless your consider trekies a "type"). I just think it's funny that she has zoned in on this as my "type". Truth be told Indians do fall into my type. I like Tall, Dark, and Mysterious, like the pretender. Remember that show from the late '90s? No okay then Benecio Del Torro, Javier Bardem, Jacob Dylan are all other good examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment