Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A little pick me up . . .

Is anyone else in a winter funk?
Ugh, this time of year makes me want to crawl back in bed.
Or sit by a fire and sip hot cocoa.
Anything but brave the cold and go to work.


All right, people let's pull it together.
We will make it through this.
Here are some of the things that have kept me going this week.


Isn't this the greatest hat ever?
This would make me laugh no matter how cold.
Get it at Beard Head






I love colored tights.
I don't care if it's grey and dark outside.
I'll put the party on my legs.


Everybody needs a little bling in their life.
If just to get through these next few months.




Love these boots.
How great would the swing on this tassle be as I'm marching through the city?
Really great, I'm sure of it.

 
If I'm not on my way to work, at work or on my way home from work -
I'm wearing the sherpa lined fleece.
Literally - everyday for the past week.
Except when it was in the wash.



Would you believe that I know Maggie (bottom left)
My friend's dog is immortalized on a t-shirt at the limited.




And if I really can't make it out of the house -
A great set of pj's makes staying in -
soooo worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment