Sunday, January 10, 2010

Motto for 2010 . . .




I've been thinking lots about resolutions this week.

As Lish told you - I normally don't do them.
Instead we recount our 5 highs and lows of the previous year.
I love being reminded of what we did and where we were really disappointed.
With such an awful memory - I need the memory jog -
so I don't go making the same mistakes during this bright and shiny new year.

And still my resolutions were never that realistic.
 I was lucky to remember them past the first month -
all right, first week.

I don't think the problem was in the making of resolutions.
It was the type of resolutions I was making.
Make sense?!?


I'm going to try something different this year.
I'm going for much simpler..
And I'm following Lish's example.
I'm not making resolutions - I'm going to live by a motto this year.

With all the hope and possibility that a new year brings -
I resolve to:
TAKE ACTION!!!
That's my motto this year.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment