Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Motivation

I need some today to get my butt to the gym. There are several things working against motivation right now.

1)I got less than 6 hours of sleep lastnight, for no good reason other than I couldn't fall asleep. Sooo sleepy!

2)I finished year end and all the analysis, backup, duplicate copies, entries made, schedules updated, and results justified. The adrenaline I had been going on for the last couple of days because of this deadline is completely gone. Basically it feels the same coming down from a sugar high.

3) The year end stress also had me all tensed up, and hunched over, my shoulder blades and upper back are just now starting to release the tension.

4)The gym was so crowded last week and even over the weekend that the idea of having to wait for a machine makes me want to weep.

5)I'm a little gassy. I know TMI. I accidentally bought Kashi granola bars and seriously farts are just not stopping. It's REALLY embarassing to fart at the gym. I,unfortunately, know from experience.

The only thing the motivation has working in it's favor is my new gym crush. He is delicous, so cute I openly stare at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment