Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sorry...

I've just been busy. I am an accountant and it's year end. It's my first year at this company, and I am replacing someone who was there for 12 years, yikes, things will for sure fall through the cracks. Plus this is the first year the company is reporting not as a private company, double Yikes! So I am sorry I have not posted, but really do you want to hear about stupid accounting stuff, or office complaints....I think not.

So the one interesting thing I have to report is that I am still on match and I didn't even know it. My account was supposed to end on 12/26. Apparently it auto-renewed. I wasn't really expecting it, or paying attention. I am going to take this as a sign. A sign to remind myself not to hibernate during the winter. So this winter I will try new things, meet new people, and not huddle by my fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment