Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cutting Back - In a good way . . .

The other day when I got my mail - I was overcome.
Catalogs had totally taken over.
With the new year I have decided to stop this insanity.
It only took a couple minutes but I went through all the websites
and started canceling the catalogs and emails.

If you'd like to as well - the listings below should help.
If I don't have a listing - go to the website.  Get the customer service email address and then send them a simple note with your name and address and ask them to stop sending you stuff.

Links:
CB2
Victoria's Secret - Emails Only
Victoria's Secret - Reduce catalogs sent.
Need to call 1-800-411-5116 to get removed.

And one last offender:
An email to the following address and you will be removed from the catalog and email lists.
JCrew - contactus@jcrew.com

Phhhewww,  I'm feeling better all ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment