Monday, January 25, 2010

What a difference . . .

A week makes.
Is it just me or do you love the fashions from the SAG awards better than the golden globes?
I certainly do.
Here's why:


Carefree and unique.
Much better than the standard silk drapey dress.



The next one is almost not fair.
Old and stuffy (Get it?!?!?) or young and sexy?
Can't even hold a candle.






 

I really like the purple dress (minus the iridescent effect on the fabric).
But if you can look this sleek and lean - rock out with your socks out.



 
Am I the only one to love short dresses at formal events?
Couldn't have loved this one more - although the gold number is so fantastic.
I definitely have to give it to the globes dress.




I felt a little bad for her above.
But don't worry - she worked it all out.





Again - like the dress and her having a cinderella moment.
But this is soooo much better.




Some others didn't fare as well (drew, I'm talking to you) but I won't concentrate on that.
Bravo ladies - keep up the good work.
You've inspired us all.

These were just a few other favorites.

 

Never underestimate the power of a great black dress.
Clearly I'm drawn to the strapless numbers.

 

 

I might be the only one with the next one.
But I liked it - even the headband.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment