Tuesday, November 24, 2009




Sometimes I forget to wash behind my ears.
I know this because everytime I pick up my dog she inevitably gives me a lick right there.
She also specializes in licking your teeth or right up your nose.

She helps to make sure that 'we' don't sleep in past 7:00am.
She stops as soon as we get off the elevator, waits for the line up,
than sprints to our door and sits down.
Very reminsicent of her earlier White Lightning days.
(Side note this is what my husband wanted to name her).

When we go on walks and one of us lags behind -
she keeps looking back to make sure that we are coming.
She runs and barks in her sleep and it's my hope that she is dreaming of big, open fields.

She allows us to carry her around like a baby.
She likse to always be near us -
but she in not a snuggler.

I could keep writing this post for hours.
Chloe is a true and constant friend.
I'm grateful to have her.






No comments:

Post a Comment