Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I always need you

Tizzy has been super super busy lately. I am not used to her not being there whenever I call. I mean obviously she has her own life to live and she should and I understand that. It's just that the last couple of years I have gotten used to having her there supporting me, listening to me, cheering me on, and putting me in my place. I told her earlier that I don't like her being this busy. She asked what I needed her for, and I replied I always need you. Below are a list of some of the super great things she has done for me in the last couple of years.

1) Buying me school supplies, for my first semester back at school including an envelope with $50 in beer money.

2) Planning my super fabulous 30th Birthday party in Vegas

3)Buying me a plane ticket to Colorado so I could spend x-mas with her and our super stylish older sister, as a pick me up when school, work, and life was really overwhelming.

4) Coming home for my graduation, picture documenting the whole thing, and planning a great graduation party.

5) Numerous long written, loving, birthday cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment