Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like . . .

My friends are having an Ugly Holiday Sweater party.
I couldn't be more excited.
Ohh, the possibilities.
I've been trolling ebay for  some finds - here are a couple options.





 Kittens love Christmas.


 
 Holiday tic tac toe, anyone?

 
Nothing wrong with a polar bear cardigan.  Nothing at all.

 
 Vintage Mickey.  Maybe for my husband.


 
 Nothing's more cozy than a Santa sweatshirt.
It's really the fine art on the sleeves.  The SLEEVES!
That has this one in the running.

 
 You won't be catching a chill thanks to the coordinating turtleneck.
On second thought, my husband might have to wear this.
It would be worth it just to see him in a turtleneck.

 
Carolers, snowmen and a fashionable sweater vest.
We might have a winner.

Although I would prefer that my ensemble have at least a light or sound feature.
Yup, I want to be wearing something that requires a battery pack.
The search shall continue.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment