Friday, November 20, 2009

Jingle What?

Like Tizzy I can not believe we are less than a week till Thanksgiving. This summer and fall has gone by like a blink. We are officially in the Holiday season and I can not believe it. Truly can not. But even more unbelievably there is a radio station in Chicago that started last weekend playing Christmas songs exclusively. I love a good jingle bell rock like the next girl. But two weeks before thanksgiving really?

Okay I need to go now, and start making lists of potential x-mas gifts for people. Yes I am a list makes. I also really enjoy x-mas shopping for people. My lists usually consist of the people I have to buy for, and theirs likes. From there I narrow it down to ideas, then stores where these ideas can come to fruition. Alright clearly I have to get started on this, I am running behind. One week from today I plan to have 90% of my shopping done.

No comments:

Post a Comment