Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Little bit of a bender this weekend

Yeah while Tizzy was seeing NY through the eyes of our niece with Stylish older sister in tow. I was on a bit of a bender. And Chicago couldn't have had better weather for it. It started on Thursday when I went on a first date. It was good, and included multiple cocktails. Then got an e-mail for an impromptu game night at one of my friends on Friday. Which was hilarious thanks in equal part to the wine, and my best friends fiance, who is from Denmark and had no idea of at least half the things he was guess and giving the clues to. I honestly don't remember the last time I have laughed that hard. Saturday night had a second date with the guy from Thursday, enter more wine. Then Sunday up early for the Bears game, more beer beer and beer. Like I said the weather was beautiful and even though they lost I had a great time. I was just glad that I had the forethought to take yesterday off. It was just one of those weekends. Last Monday the only thing I had on the books was the Bears game. Everything seemed to just fall into place and was super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment