Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am who I am because my sister's made me that way. . .



 Aren't we just too cute?
I mean really - a farah fawcett t-shirt and coordinating green jackets.
I love having sisters.

They are everything to me.
They give me more than I deserve.
They have taught me so much.

They are hilarious and kind.
They are so cool and wickedly naughty too.
They build me up while keeping me grounded.

I am lost without them.
I am grateful that when I look at these pictures
all I feel is love and humility.
How did I get so blessed?

And not to leave my brother out.
He has the best laugh in the world.
Really - you can't not laugh if he is.
And it is incredible to watch him as a father.
Never have I seen someone so enamored with their kids.

I love you golden boy, dreamy and lish.
Happy Happy Thanksgiving.
(gobble gobble gobble gobble)




 

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment