Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Call me . . .




I am strictly a cell phone user as we gave up our land line years ago.
Sole cell phone use doesn't bother me.
Except when I'm having a conversation longer than 5 minutes
or trying to do something and need both hands.
Craddling my cell to my ear with my shoulder is impossible.
And I can never find my handsfree gizmo when I need it.



I think I've found the answer to my problem.

You plug this into your cell phone and
Shazam!!
You are handsfree and fabulous too!

Comes in many colors
I'm really drawn to the red - kind of batphone-esque, no?
I found it on Amazon but I also saw it at a local boutique as well as Neiman's.

And although I'm not a cell-phone belt clipper - 
I thought it was ingenious that they didn't leave you out.
I would give anything to see this bad boy in action.




No comments:

Post a Comment