Wednesday, November 25, 2009



 


In my defense, Lish had not posted that previous post when I sent mine last night.
I do feel like a crumb though.
Such loving words were met with pics of my dog.

But I am glad that I did not read it till right this second.
It had me choking with big crocodile tears.
That was the second time today.
Some very exciting things are happening for me.
Please send happy and loving thoughts and prayers my way.




Back to Lish -
I am forever planning Lish's wedding.
Trully.
I all ready have locations in mind in Chicago, Lake Geneva and Positano.
I imagine myself as the maid of honor and I know exactly how my speech will end.
I don't know that I will be able to say it though, 
so instead I'm sharing it here.

"My parents gave me the greatest gift when I was just a baby.
They knew I would need someone special
and so 15 months after I was born they gave me Lish.
I'm lucky that I can't remember those first fifteen months.
For me there is not a memory or time when Lish was not in my life.
You (insert husbnad name) are lucky too.
From this moment on you will never have to live without her as well."







 

No comments:

Post a Comment