Monday, March 22, 2010

Uggghhhh

I lost my ipod over the weekend. Boo hiss to that. I know I had it when on saturday when I went to the gym. I go to workout yesterday and no ipod in my purse. I mean I am legit talking about an oldschool school shuffle one of the long white ones, not super expensive to rebuy. But I need a new camera BAD. So between the two that is a couple hundred dabloons, that I was not planning on spending. I tried calling the gym to see if anyone had turned it in to the lost and found (because seriously who is pocketing a 5 year old shuffle), but it is an automated system that literally spins you in circles from auto-message to auto-message to then just hanging up on you. The worst part is I can't workout without music. So I need to get this figured out today to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment