Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Out of Sync

I am out of sync lately, and not just because I am not a good dancer (like I mentioned yesterday). Ever since going on vacation to Cabo about a month ago, I just don't have my routine down. I mean I have not been committed to working out since then. It's basically been a month since I have had a committed weekly workout. The week I went to Cabo, then when I got back I was sick for a week, then I started my new job, and that has been the last two and a half weeks. It has been unusually warm for March in Chicago, and I keep acting like I am going to go for a run when I get home. But then I get home and I get busy doing I don't know what. Nothing really, but I am keeping myself *busy* by doing unimportant, unproductive things. This drives me nuts, I hate being a time waster. For some reason time is very important to me, so to think that I am wasting it makes me down on myself. It's frustrating because I was in a good place with working out and being productive, and getting back into hobbies and things that I enjoyed before I went back to school. For the last month I don't know what I have been doing, but it doesn't feel fulfilling, it's feel lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment