Friday, March 12, 2010

Pro's and Con's

I have been working out in the morning this week. I usually don't like it, because I am a sleepaholic. But this week I have been able to sleep till 6, then hit the gym and make it to work by 8:30 so it hasn't seemed so bad. I am trying to decide if this is a permanent change to make. I thought I Pro and Con list was totally in order for that.

Pro's
I get it out of the way. There is no chance for me not to work out because something came up, or I had a bad day, or I worked late.

I am not really a morning person so by the time I work out and get to work I am over not wanting people to talk to me.

You never have to wait for a machine.

The people who are at the gym in the morning are dedicated and in shape. It makes me strive for one more rep.

There are a lot of people working out with personal trainers so you can get ideas for new moves.

Cons
The people who are at the gym in the morning are dedicated and in shape. It makes me feel inferior, and flabby, and like I really need to step up my workout wardrobe.

There are NO cute boys. I always have a gym crush and there just aren't any there from 6:30-7:30am.

No classes. Eventhough I haven't taken one in a while, the option is there for me to jump in on one in the evenings.

I have to really think ahead the night before to make sure I pack/bring everything I will need for the next day.

I end up carrying around alot of stuff.

It's not great being naked in public. And I am kind of a naked person.

No comments:

Post a Comment