Friday, March 12, 2010

Pretty, pretty please

Not much to say today.
With the gray rain outside -
I just kind of want to see something pretty.
Here are a few of my fav's today.

These dresses feel very Heidi Merrick, non?
Here are a couple things from her Spring 2010 line.
Love it.

I'll take the dress above and the top below.

My friends and I have been discussing weddings alot lately.
A very important one is right around the corner.
In that spirit these made me smile.


Is it jut me or has headware been making a big comeback, lately?
From the headbands to barrets and now hats.
My hair never works that well with all the accessories.
But if it did.
I would want to rock these.
Without a doubt.






Happy Weekend!!
Go ahead, stick a flower on your head.
I know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment