Monday, March 22, 2010

Things I'm not but wish I was

Lastnight I had one of those great dinners with two of my girlfriends,that was supposed to be quick and easy, and ended up being 3 hours long. We just sat back and chatted and chatted and chatted. I think we easily solved a dozen of the world's problems. At one point one of my friends described me as "stable". I crinkled my nose and said that's boring. She replied that she really appreciates it in me, since she is a bit of a wander-lust. I replied it would be nice to think of myself as advernturous.

This got me thinking what are some things that I admire in other people but just am not.

1) Adventurous
2) Busty
3) Subtle
4) A good dancer
5) Easy-going aka have the ability to go with the flow

Oh and here is a list of things I am glad I am not

1) Indecisive
2) Insecure
3) shy
4) unreliable
5) Absent-minded

No comments:

Post a Comment